MacGyver it.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Street hawk was so bad it was criminal, i downloaded the pilot a few years back out of nostalgia as i remembered liking the way Kursor drew things out of lightening that become real, my childhood memories were shattered within seconds.

Blue Thunder was alright but Airwolf was the real daddy of 80's tele choppers.

I think Knight Rider needs a mention since we've slipped into tv nostalgia (think it was my fault my apologies for falling offtopic) even if just for how Michael knight scored with single moms every week by impressing their kids with his talking car, us poor 70's and 80's kids hahaha so easily pleased, nowadays a talking box in a car telling you where to go is an everyday item and they are already have them driving without drivers

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Knight rider was updated around 2000, DO NOT WATCH IT! You have been warned, it makes bay watch well acted.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
it was updated again in 2008 which i watched in 2010, again DO NOT WATCH it is like the new transformers gangbanged a new ford mustang and they had a baby and that is Kitt and Val kilmer is the voice of Kitt, so so bad i can't believe i watched every episode and the made for tv movie hahahaha i need help, in my defence (if at all possible) i was housebound at the time but still. There is also another knight rider movie in production now according the IMDb

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Bee b bee be b bee bee

Erin%20vampire2.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE