luxury comfort items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Templar

Forager
Mar 14, 2006
Can Tho, Vietnam (Australian)
What's the filter? I'm a coffee freak so always on the look out for lightweight methods.

Its a little metal filter, looks kind of like a tea cup on a saucer, inside is a mesh like filter and you just put the coffee in and pour the hot water through to make your coffee, it makes about one cup... literally... lol since most coffee here is drank over ice with loads of sugar (Ca phe da)... and topped up with cold green tea as you run out of coffee, sounds weird but its the local custom... or with condensed milk (ca phe sua da)...

if you google "vietnamese coffee filter" you will find heaps of pics...

Karl

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
depends on the weather for me, my dog is the constant, as everyone a the cornwall RV will agee with, but on thoes nights when the rain is hammering, my iphone is great, i can catch a movie, surf the internet and catch up with u lot or just listen to some music! but what does really class as a luxury item? as it is also my navigation and emergency phone!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE