LOst Me MOra

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
your wife has probally taken it away from you, my wife does that all the time to me to stop me carrying it around on my belt in the house, she gives it me back when i go away again.

women huh

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
crikey barney that's worse than losing a £10 note :lmao: you have probably done what i do put it some where very safe and conpleatly forgot where and when you've put it :rant: don't worry if it dosent tern up in the next 12 months Ive got one here you can have for free just needs tidying up;)

stanley

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Years ago when I live at home I lost one of my knives couldn't find it anywhere..........:(

Then years later when my folks got a new sofa and we had to break the old one up to take to the tip I found it:eek: It had got tucked into a fold on one of the arms so I got it back:D

Richard

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
The same thing happened to me with my swiss army knife. It had fallen right down inside it and after a couple years and me getting another knife (same model) I cut a slit in the fabric on the bottom and tipped the couch up and it fell out, along with a house key and another pocket knife lol. Now I have two of the same model of swiss army knife and so I'm going to give one to my dad. At least I got the one with my name engraved in it back, though it's a tad grimy...

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
your wife has probally taken it away from you, my wife does that all the time to me to stop me carrying it around on my belt in the house, she gives it me back when i go away again.

women huh

:lmao: You let her???

My mrs went and bought a kitchen knife set. A german one. One of the big knives says on the blade "koch messer".

Thats women for ya.

OhCanada

Forager
Feb 26, 2005
Eastern Canada
I bought a $50 Swiss Army knife and was playing with it on the bus directly after buying it, got home to discover that I lost it! I was so distraught that I went out and bought another one the next day. $100 Swiss Army knife :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE