Looking for LK35 or LK70

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Can you guys help to find one in unissued condition ? LK 35 or LK70 would be even better , I found some on swedish surplus store for 30GBP I was really happy until I came to shipping... It was plus 33GBP and thats to UK plus I had to pay until Georgia so that is out of my budget , I can pay up to 40gbp.
Military mart has them , but it is issued and god knows in what condition it will be , so I can't take the risk.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Email them and ask Paul or Dave to hand pick you one. They are really helpfull. I like my LK medic pack.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Do they have shop in London ? If yes I can ask my relative who lives in London to go and chose a good condition for me.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Nah, they are in lancashire dude. No where near london....silvermans is a good shop in london, can be expensive though

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I checked them out , they are quite expensive and dont have what I want , so if I email them they will send a good one ?

May 30, 2022
South Lakeland
Can you guys help to find one in unissued condition ? LK 35 or LK70 would be even better , I found some on swedish surplus store for 30GBP I was really happy until I came to shipping... It was plus 33GBP and thats to UK plus I had to pay until Georgia so that is out of my budget , I can pay up to 40gbp.
Military mart has them , but it is issued and god knows in what condition it will be , so I can't take the risk.
Which Swedish surplus store did you find it in, could you link the store? Just the store.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE