Looking for a ventile smock can anyone help!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

jacket of green 1

I've been looking for a smock made out of ventile material for some time now. I have found a manufacturer of ventile clothing called Snowsled near Bristol but its a bit expensive, but looked like it's good quality equipment.
So want I'm asking for does any one have one for sale in olive green in (L), or know were I can get one at a lower price then Snowsled? Also looking to see were I can get hold of ventile material in the UK and Ripstop material in cotton and Gortex. and thinking about it I'm looking for some trouser in ventile in a British Army Combat 95 patten, the smock in a SAS patten. I'm soldier and I'd like to stick to what I know.
Many Thanks Kev.

leon-1

I don't know many people who would want to part with a ventile jacket to be honest.

There are other places that you could try one is country innovation however they probably won't be cheap and thier site can be a bit iffy at times (don't know if it will be working or not), then there is west winds who are now part of snugpak now.

I have a fair amount of kit that came from them before they were taken over and it is pretty good kit, West Winds used to be a nightmare to deal with and thier service had left something to be desired, from what I understand those problems have been rectified now.

A lot of the guys and gals here are starting projects making these for themselves and one of the chaps said he had a friend that would be willing to make bespoke jackets in Ventile, do a search for bespoke on here and it will probably turn up.:)

Edit;
Look like Familne beet me to it :D

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
Go Snowsled - it's worth it.
I have smocks by Snowsled and West Winds. The Snowsled is really well made.
(don't forget to ask them to add "Stormshirt" velcro-closure cuffs) (an extra tenner)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE