Looking for a khukuri

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 2, 2013
Essex
Hello everyone

I'm looking to buy a khukuri - been fascinated by them since I was kid, as my uncle had one after a short attachment to a Ghurka regiment

Can anyone recommend a supplier? Im quite keen on buyong from Nepal as many of the makers there support the Hhurka comminitt (or at least they claim to). I've been looking at the Ex Gurkha Khukuri House online. They have some really nice looking knives but I am unsure of quality. Does anyone have any experience of them?

Thanks for any advice you can give me

kendodsworth

Jun 22, 2017
east yorkshire
I recommend http://www.thekhukurihouse.com same owner as ex gurhka they also have a UK depot which stock a few different types of khukuri, worth a look.
I have a bhojure (think it's called) which I purchased a while back and it's a top knife but don't expect it to look amazing as these are handmade.
There quality in regards to sturdiness, relabilty and functionality is top but looks wise meh, these are made expected to be used so unless you get a ceremonial one don't expect anything amazing looking.
These are made to last and will last, I'm looking at getting another.
I'd recommend khukuris house and ex gurkha to anyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE