looking for a 12 cm cheap pot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Charybdis

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 14, 2013
Florence & Bologna
hi, i really love the IKEA hobo stove system;
in order to have only one pouch dedicated to cooking's stuff, i decided to look for a pot which fit IN the IKEA Cutlery stand (i think it's more hygienic). i'm looking for it for a while then decided to post here, hoping that somebody can help me.
i have already see many pot like the zebra -which i like it- but the 12 cm doesn't fit inside the stove, while the 10 cm is so capacious. the tera solo and primus are too expensive for me. here you are the pot requests:

- the main pot has to be at least 1 liter of capacity (0.9 is ok too)
- it has to be cheap (i don't want to spend 70 € for a superlite-titanium-stove -it doesn't bother to me-)
- it has to fit inside the ikea stove (the inner diameter of the stove is 12 cm (4.7 inches)

thank you so much.

IF I GOOFED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!
i want to improve my english skills ;D

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
I use a primus Litech pot, it fits perfectly snug in the IKEA stove I gave birth to.. Literally .3 of a mm gap. :) I only paid £20 for the pot. Think they are available cheaper than that too.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I can let you have a s/steel container. It measures just under 12cm wide & 13cm high, you just cover the postage.

Rob

Charybdis

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 14, 2013
Florence & Bologna
I use a primus Litech pot, it fits perfectly snug in the IKEA stove I gave birth to.. Literally .3 of a mm gap. :) I only paid £20 for the pot. Think they are available cheaper than that too.

can you tell me the model of the item ?

i want to thank you all, you are very kind. @goofy: have you got any pic of the item ?

Charybdis

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 14, 2013
Florence & Bologna
HERE in this forum i've seen that this user called FGYT used a particular cutlery stand or drainer, made from ASDA. i would like to buy it, but there aren't any store called like this in my country.
can somebody send to me that drainer ? i will refund each penny. thanks a lot. here you are a picture of the entire cooking set-up.

Hobo4.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE