Longshot, anyone got a Vapalux M320 they can post out today?! Happy to paypal

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
As per title,

I know there is little chance of catching the post but thought it worth a shot, either that or an online link to a next day delivery?
Off in the belltent at the weekend and can I find my spares, can I ell as like.

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
I could post one first class in about an hour, not sure if it would reach you in time? Do you want a V42 or a happy mantle?

Any mantle will work, so if you have a camp shop or suchlike a Coleman or gaz mantle or similar will be fine, may have to fiddle getting them on the spigot and cut and re-tie though.

Last edited:

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I could post one first class in about an hour, not sure if it would reach you in time? Do you want a V42 or a happy mantle?

Any mantle will work, so if you have a camp shop or suchlike a Coleman or gaz mantle or similar will be fine, may have to fiddle getting them on the spigot and cut and re-tie though.

That was a great offer thanks but dont think it would have gotten here in time mate. You say any will work?

How about one of these? http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/instaclip-mantle-dual-p151414

Shop nearbye

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Yep, if you can get it on it will work. I have used several non standard mantles with good results and usually snip the strings to get on the spigot and re-tie with either string or some thin wire.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Thanks boss, will give it a try. They kick off so much light and heat in a tent its hard to leave it behind.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Thanks boss, will give it a try. They kick off so much light and heat in a tent its hard to leave it behind.

I've just been camping in my bell tent last weekend.my mate gave me a coleman dual fuel lantern the other week so I took it along.i couldn't believe how much light it chucked out lit are camp up like a beacon.missus was winding me up saying I loved my new lantern more than her cause I kept fiddling with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE