London riots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...A friend sent me this speech yesterday written in 1972 I hope it doesn't come across as too political/religious, seems like a lot of good sense to me..."

Jimmy Reid's Inaugural speech on becoming rector of Glasgow university, I read through it when he died a few years back, well worth another read, we'll probably no see his like again. :(

comeonbabylightmyfire

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2010
London
I missed the moot this year but living in the wilds of Peck'narm lends a racy edge to the bonfire lighting although I doubt anyone used a fire-steel or friction methods.

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
I see the first proper sentences are in. 4 years for trying to organise a riot. Proper job!

There was someone on the radio earlier bleeting how harsh the sentences were, considering no riot happened. Surely that misses the point? If you plan to blow up Parliament, but caught in the planning, you don't get let off on the basis you never got to carry it out do you? Ask Guy Fawkes!

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
I agree with the harsh sentence's for these two,so long as the one's who actually took part/organised the riot's that happened get longer,and the ones that caused arson,and physical injury get much much more.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hello all i don't know 8 days at the moot no radio no tv come back to the world i don't want to be in and its all gone to sh$t riots fall of the pound anyone would think the world was in trouble ow well some old same old regards dave

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
hello all i don't know 8 days at the moot no radio no tv come back to the world i don't want to be in and its all gone to sh$t riots fall of the pound anyone would think the world was in trouble ow well some old same old regards dave

A puzzle for you. Rearrange these words in to a well known phrase or saying.

Going The Basket In A Worlds To Hell Hand. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE