London Pub Meet no 10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi Fred, Sorry to have missed the last couple, but have been manically busy. I wont be able to make a meet till after the 3rd of December. Hope you're all keeping well.

Regards Colin.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi everyone. Just seeing how you all are. Had a text from Sandsnakes this morning at 0400. He is in India at moment. Sends his regards. Hi Angela how is the job search going. Hope it is going well. Has anyone had any ideas about a date yet.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi everyone. Just seeing how you all are. Had a text from Sandsnakes this morning at 0400. He is in India at moment. Sends his regards. Hi Angela how is the job search going. Hope it is going well. Has anyone had any ideas about a date yet.

So much is happening work wise with me I've not had a chance to think about it :(

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi Fred. Been very busy working from north to south of the country. Still have a week to go of 5.30 starts and 7.30 finishes. Still would like to meet up on a date after the 3rd of December. I,m away on the 15th and 16th to Broadstone Warren with the Sussex Bushcrafters for a Christmas outing, sounds like a good laugh.
Hope to hook up with you all soon.
Atb
Colin

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Colin, still waiting for suggestions as long as they're not rude. you sound as though you need a break. See you in December hopefully.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Bruce, Sorry to hear your news. Hope everything goes well for you and an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Hi Swallow and the gang how about 4th, 6th, 11th or 13th Tuesdays and Thursdays.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE