London Pub Meet 5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
Ahoy my maties, tis be a shame hemdale couldn'ta partake sharing 'o the bounties plundered by the scurvy band 'o bushcraft pirates. Arr!

Thanks Woodpoet, Sandsnake & Swallow for the show & tell. Those young men next to us looked like they wanted to join in... not just with the pirate speak.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Arrrgghhh! we be a rough an ready crew o' scurvy dogs! 'Twas a joy to lay along side yer thwarts and share a pint o' grog, haarrr!

Fantastic fun as always Poet I am dead chuffed with the steel, thank you.

See you all next time

Sandsnakes

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
sleep_bivi_bag_jp_2.jpg

Hellobayo, from Endicotts, a Jack Pike bivi bag, £29. Its made of MPV (Goretex by any other name). Packs light, no tent needed.

Poncho also serves as a small basha.

waterproofs_poncho1_patt58.jpg

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
It was all good fun. The two next to us must have thought were in a pirates asylum. It is all coming together. Hopefully more Bushcrafters will hear what a great evening we have and join us. Today the George, tomorrow the World. Arrrgh.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Sorrow Swallow aked the question then started a new thread before getting an answer. London pub meet 6.

No not at all. I'm in the habit of creating it where you did, but then advertising it to the regulars in the group. Method stolen from the Sussex meet. It has become automatic for me now, so I didn't look outside the group. I had to get my act together for the Sussex meet so didn't have time to reply earlier, and only got back in the past couple of hours.

The idea is there are two ways for new people to pick it up and regulars get notified automatically if they are subscribed to the group.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE