London Pub Meet 5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
New thread for the next one. As an experiment I'm going to try going hands off on this one, so take it away.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Want me to bring my German billy set up to show you? If we can every time we meet one person should turn up with an item of interest to show others, it does nont have to be gig or expensive, just an item that can be useful in some way, an innovation etc, etc.

Sandsnakes

S

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Want me to bring my German billy set up to show you? If we can every time we meet one person should turn up with an item of interest to show others, it does nont have to be gig or expensive, just an item that can be useful in some way, an innovation etc, etc.

Sandsnakes

S

What is it ? :eek:

Otherwise, good idea ! Same place, same pub (London bridge ?)

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Folks. Is the meet up still on for this Wednesday . Hope so. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. If it is still on I will be there about 1630.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi All. Another successful London meet up. Nice to meet you all again. Already looking forward to the next one. Have a good night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE