London Pub meet 25

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Having missed the last one, thought I would kick this one off, if anyone has a preference for dates or days post up and we can have a beer before this sunshine decides its in the wrong country ...

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Would be great to meet you too, always good to meet someone who doesn't just think I'm a bit weird for wanting to leave the concrete.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Ok Folks. Any offers for dates for a meet up. Red Kite and FKeate are up for one and I think Sandsnakes is ok as well so lets have some dates.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
In the absence of anyone putting up any preferences shall we go with Thursday, and if anyone who would like to attend can't make it please post up and we can change the day..

cheers

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Just back from moot next week good
Though not Thurs as at hospital

Last edited:

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. I am going to assume that some are coming tomorrow and I will be at The George around half four. Hopefully see you there. If not I will drink alone.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I will be a little later! I've got to come from Paddington and have a fair bit of work to do here before I leave. I shall do my best to get there for 6.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE