Login issues fixed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lasse

Nomad
Aug 17, 2007
Belgium
Good news the login issue seems to have been fixed! :D
I don't think it is, is it?
I'm unfortunately not able to log in to the forum using the account 'Lasse', not using the main site login or the forum log in when prompted, but with Lasse2 everything does seem to work... Is this still being worked on or should I just stick with Lasse2 ?

Cheers,
Lasse

Lasse

Nomad
Aug 17, 2007
Belgium
I don't think it is, is it?
I'm unfortunately not able to log in to the forum using the account 'Lasse', not using the main site login or the forum log in when prompted, but with Lasse2 everything does seem to work... Is this still being worked on or should I just stick with Lasse2 ?

Cheers,
Lasse

I've been using the account "Lasse2" for quite a while now because I wasn't able to log in with account "Lasse". But now there's a new forum I tried to retrieve the password for "Lasse" and everything works fine now :)
Obvious question: is it possible to get both accounts (Lasse & Lasse2) merged into one account (Lasse) ? Basically assigning all posts & private messages from Lasse2 to Lasse. Would be cool if possible!

Thanks for the great site btw, have enjoyed it for quite some time now! :)

Cheers,
Lasse

Edit: did some Googling and looks like it should be possible in the AdminCP -> Users -> Merge Users, source: Lasse2, target: Lasse (source 1 & source 2)

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2009
West Bridgford
What has happened to the rest of the Bushcraft website? I can only ever access the forum nowadays.
Has it gone? That would be a pity.
If it hasn't - is there any way of getting to the rest of the website from the forum page?

R

rdevonshire

What has happened to the rest of the Bushcraft website? I can only ever access the forum nowadays.
Has it gone? That would be a pity.
If it hasn't - is there any way of getting to the rest of the website from the forum page?

Currently in the process of relaunching the front end of the website. There will be more news later on concerning this. It's not gone though, all the information will be back and more :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE