Lofty Wiseman Trueways Survival Tool (LMk2). Maker, Tom Law of Mammoth Blades.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fursty Ferret

Oct 16, 2011
Oxford
'Full tang. Super tough, hygienic, full micarta handle (chemical resistant). Unique Vari-Grind Convex edge. Strong and Large Lanyard Hole for additional security. Handle colour – Black. Free swinging, full length Cordura safety sheath

The Trueways Survival Tool, (LMk2) can be used for a vast array of outdoor tasks such as chopping large wood, digging, skinning, feathering sticks, lighting fires and everything in between. Wrapping the lanyard around the wrist for safety, the knife can be used with the rearward grip for heavy work such as chopping wood, or held at the forward position to improve the balance and comfort for close work such as feathering sticks, making pegs, trap parts, skinning, scraping, etc.'

This knife has been used in simulated survival situations. As a result it has incurred minor scratching/pitting throughout on the body (please see pictures for the extent of that).May be able to be grinded/polished/buffed off by anyone knowing what they’re doing? I’ve never been concerned about the cosmetic side of things as I had no intention of selling it, the knife has been re-sharpened - by the original maker Tom Law at Mammoth Blades - following it’s last outing (as you can see from the picture it will slice paper nicely) and is in good working condition - but not a collector’s/display condition. Please also note that there is a very slight gap between the micarta handle and the tang at the front (see picture).

Any questions please ask.

£68.00 or N/B.O. + Postage (will notify buyer of options beforehand)LWTWMk2a.jpgLWTWMk2b.jpgLWTWMk2c.jpgLWTWMk2d.jpgLWTWMk2e.jpgLWTWMk2f.jpg

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
If theres no trade available from IfInDoubt I'll be interested in a purchase. PM sent

Last edited:

Fursty Ferret

Oct 16, 2011
Oxford
I will take it, if still available.

gr. Jan

Hi Penvisser

Apologies for the delay, covering nights at the moment. I've received two prior offers already by PM so it's looking gone already. If they don't materialise for whatever reason I'll contact you.

Kind regards from the UK,

FF

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE