Loch Etive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Ive decided that after a hard few days work over this weekend working on my landy improvements with Jason, that i deserve a wee weekend away.

So as i enjoyed the spot we all camped at earlier in the year at the top end of Loch Etive, i thought, well that will do me nicely and im planning on heading up there this friday, anyone wanting to pop along is more than welcome, i may even share a wee gentleman jack with them lol..

It's a gorgeous spot, was up there early October when the deer were rutting, really eerie at night.

Was amazed how much rubbish had been left behind by others though, we ended up taking a bin bag full of other people's left overs away !

Enjoy :)

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
That's because your a shiney adddict ,,

A think a have a problem mate lol, got some of the best kit I'll probably own for a while last week though so I'm still in the new kit buzz :D although mears just managed to wangle another tenner off me lol.

I'm gonna end up one of these folk wi loads of kit but no money to go out and play :lmao:

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
I can't make it as our Mandy could go into labour at any time.

Have a good one.

No problem Tam, exciting times for you mate, best of luck with everything, another wee mini Tam look alike just what the world needs, lets hope the wee one looks like the babies mother and not its granddad lol.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Landy now nice and toastie warm Tony, i cant get away for the next couple of weeks mate, so im defo heading away on friday. Less than a year to our canadian canoe adventure big yin.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
just a wee bump to let you know this is still on, me and jason should be up there for about 2pm on the friday afternoon, anyone wanted to pop along to say hello will be more than welcome.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE