Loch Eck trip ( pic heavy )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Me and a few of the lads had a wee trip out to Loch Eck this weekend ,arriving friday, Nagual (Mark) met us and showed us a good put in spot for the canoes and told us the good spots for camping ,cheers for that Mark !
Here are a few pics
LochEckJuly2011104.jpg

The Loch was a joy to paddle, and we got to our camp spot in about an hour
LochEckJuly2011119.jpg

Me and Coln18 set up His Baker tent first ,a good place to retreat to if the midges come out to play
LochEckJuly2011115.jpg

My set up for the weekend
LochEckJuly2011013.jpg

LochEckJuly2011010.jpg

LochEckJuly2011130.jpg

LochEckJuly2011133.jpg

What looked like an old croft hidden away in the woods
LochEckJuly2011104.jpg

LochEckJuly2011112.jpg

LochEckJuly2011150.jpg

The rest of the guys joined us on the saturday morning
LochEckJuly2011141.jpg

LochEckJuly2011137.jpg

LochEckJuly2011136.jpg

A few pics of the trip back
LochEckJuly2011158.jpg

LochEckJuly2011159.jpg

LochEckJuly2011155.jpg

LochEckJuly2011156.jpg

LochEckJuly2011154.jpg

All in all a top weekend

Hope ypu enjoy the pics

Jason

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Thanks very much to big Tony for sorting this trip out this weekend and a huge thanks go to Mark for driving along from his house to show us the the best place to put the noos into the Loch. Had a fantastic weekend with the guys and great to see Tony's brother Peter who i hadnt seen since we all did the Arctic exped a few years ago. Weather was fantastic the whole weekend, the midgies must have been away on their summer holidays cause they hardly bothered us all weekend, only minus point was the lack of wind on the way home as me and Jason had planned to lash the canoes together and raise the windpaddle for a speedy trip home, but alas was in the wrong direction. But as usual non stop story telling and lots of laughter. Huge thanks also to Marks better half Tina, who sorted me out with a wee magic pill as for the first time i came down with a huge case of Man fever (otherwise known as hay fever), never ceases to amaze me the kindness shown by people on here....

Last edited:

bivibabe

May 5, 2009
loch eck argyll
Hey folks glad you enjoyed your weekend in my front garden :p and that the midgies were not too bad. It was nice to put some more faces to names on here.

Tina

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Thanks very much to big Tony for sorting this trip out this weekend and a huge thanks go to Mark for driving along from his house to show us the the best place to put the noos into the Loch. Had a fantastic weekend with the guys and great to see Tony's brother Peter who i hadnt seen since we all did the Arctic exped a few years ago. Weather was fantastic the whole weekend, the midgies must have been away on their summer holidays cause they hardly bothered us all weekend, only minus point was the lack of wind on the way home as me and Jason had planned to lash the canoes together and raise the windpaddle for a speedy trip home, but alas was in the wrong direction. But as usual non stop story telling and lots of laughter. Huge thanks also to Marks better half Tina, who sorted me out with a wee magic pill as for the first time i came down with a huge case of Man fever (otherwise known as hay fever), never ceases to amaze me the kindness shown by people on here....

Some folk just can't do without sympathy...:vio:

Hypochondriac...:pokenest:

Did Jase have tae drive you home again...:drive:

Tina, don't encourage him, :rolleyes:

;):lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE