Loch Eck trip ( pic heavy )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Was a great weekend, good to see everyone again and to meet Pete for the first time. Was a nice relaxing evening, stories and general banter a-plenty. Although I'm not sure who was telling the tallest tales Colin or Tony..... :lmao: and no I certainly couldn't repeat them.. client confidentiality and all that... ;)

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Some folk just can't do without sympathy...:vio:

Hypochondriac...:pokenest:

Did Jase have tae drive you home again...:drive:

Tina, don't encourage him, :rolleyes:

;):lmao:

Now now Thomas, be nice, and no The Big man didnt have to drive me home again, classic case of hay fever/head cold mixed with bottle of Jack from the night before doesnt make for a happy chirpy Col, but still had a great time telling tall tales as Mark said, i tell you that boy had a few stories locked away in the memory as well.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Now now Thomas, be nice, and no The Big man didnt have to drive me home again, classic case of hay fever/head cold mixed with bottle of Jack from the night before doesnt make for a happy chirpy Col, but still had a great time telling tall tales as Mark said, i tell you that boy had a few stories locked away in the memory as well.

As per title...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvSSLZPC9w

Enjoy...

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Looking up the loch at 5am
SPA54551.jpg

Looking back at the camp whilst fishing
SPA54558.jpg

The clouds clear to reveal a mountain
SPA54554.jpg

A dark-brown mountain looking orange with the early morning sun on it
SPA54556.jpg

The fleet. Almost.
SPA54553.jpg

Boat fishing
SPA54557.jpg

Col HQ
SPA54548.jpg

The guys heading back home in the roughest water of the whole trip ...
SPA54559.jpg

Thanks to all the guys for a good time, and to Tina for fixing my infected eye. It worked, btw :)

Waddya mean Mark, "tall tales between Colin and Tony"?
Those were the mildest stories from my past; you wouldn't believe the heavy stuff :)
Colin was simply coming out of the closet ...

I win ;)

Cheers.

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Looks like a fantastic trip. thanks for sharing!

What Nova Craft canoes are that? Looking sweet! :)

Cheers

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE