Loch Doon or Close This Weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Was thinking of buying some cheap gear bud just to see if I can get into it, seems a better way to spend a camping Saturday than sitting hungover doing hee haw :lol:

Just after a very basic spinning/bait setup if you'd be willing to sell anything mate :)

I will get something sorted for you bud

Jason

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Must remember to get some proper spinners as the ones we have are too small and light. Any one got any recommendations as to what to get?

Dave

Cutchy

Jan 18, 2011
Ayr
Will be up for sat defo not sure bout fri yet! Will bring the rod too, seems to be the in thing haha.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
When is everyone expecting to arrive as I'm debating leaving straight from work which would get me down there for about 2pm or 3-4 if I leave from home, but don't wanna be there alone for hours :lol:

Last edited:

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
me and Jason are planning to leave Balloch about 9am, so we will be there about 11am ish Scotty. We cant have you getting lonely can we!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:, you crack me up Col. No not like that Scott :rolleyes: :p

Nath n I will get there between 5 n 6

Dave

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I'll try and get some when i pick Nathan up in Newton Stewart, but that's not till mid-afternoon. I'll see what they have left. I have some squid and stuff in the freezer that I've used for bait sea-fishing, you want me to bring that too?

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE