Loch Doon or Close This Weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
After not being aloowed out for the weekend by SWMBO I have been granted permission to disappear this weekend, and try out my new tent!! Was wondering if any of the usual suspects fancy a wee meet at the Loch Doon castle or somewhere near there, checked the weather and it's supposed to be good.

I'm thinking Friday - Sunday if anyone's free :D

1. Jinsin456

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Not sure yet mate, have to see how the knee is on Friday and what the weather will be, i wont be able to kneel in the bottom of the noe, so it will be a case of sitting only, which dont work so well in the wind...

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Don't want to be an unfeeling basket, (ya nah i liuvs ya really) but if you're not bringing the canoe, any chance of you bringing the dry suit so Nath can have a go?

Cheers

Dave

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Scott do you need some fishing gear ? I have loads

Jason

Was thinking of buying some cheap gear bud just to see if I can get into it, seems a better way to spend a camping Saturday than sitting hungover doing hee haw :lol:

Just after a very basic spinning/bait setup if you'd be willing to sell anything mate :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE