Loch Doon or Close This Weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I was afraid of jinxin myself with this one so I've left it till the very last minute.....I will be there, most likely travel down sometime late morning so should arrive about lunchtime........where we goin .... the castle?????

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I've not been out in about a year thanks to pressures of work and ill health so I've got withdrawal symptoms bad. I've sent a message to T1 Viper as I promised him a lift to the last one ( he ain't got transport and I have to pass him on the way) but unhappily had to let him down as I coul'nt make it so hopefully he will be up for this one, just waiting for a reply.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
keep me a space away from the snorers Scotty ,,,, infact awe the snorers stick the gether ,, love thy brothers and give us a sleep ...

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
That'l be the Royal Highland choresters practising.....of which I am a proud member......and Tam's the soloist ......in stereo from both ends at the same time.........multi taskin or what. :p

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
That'l be the Royal Highland choresters practising.....of which I am a proud member......and Tam's the soloist ......in stereo from both ends at the same time.........multi taskin or what. :p

He's really asking for a serenade, I think we could oblige don't you?

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Wish i had the time to come over for the weekend guys but I'm a bit busy with work and boats .

Would be good to get out again before the wee beasties start biting !

Hope you all have a good un !

Craig ...........

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Are we havin a big cook in then? Nay Salmon this time Gaz, not caught any (reads as not seen my mate)

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE