Local weather forecast....?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Hey Guys,

I have on the front page of BCUK got a little message I've not noticed before above the actual weather bar that says "LOCAL FORECAST: Birmingham, United Kingdom", which is very nice but I don't live anywhere near Birmingham...I live in Surrey...

So, does this mean the weather forecast bar is wrong for my area too or is it just this bit that's wrong and should in my case say " LOCAL FORECAST: Surrey, United Kingdom"?

Thanks in advance..... :wave:

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
bambodoggy said:
Hey Guys,

I have on the front page of BCUK got a little message I've not noticed before above the actual weather bar that says "LOCAL FORECAST: Birmingham, United Kingdom", which is very nice but I don't live anywhere near Birmingham...I live in Surrey...

So, does this mean the weather forecast bar is wrong for my area too or is it just this bit that's wrong and should in my case say " LOCAL FORECAST: Surrey, United Kingdom"?

Thanks in advance..... :wave:
You have to go into your user CP and change your location buddy :wink:

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
jstyles said:
. . but can you cope with extreme weather?

Nice picture but couldn't happen in Surrey....everybody has rather natty wooden chairs, hand carved by Yak Owners in Darkest Umbobungo and shipped over via John Lewis....we don't do plastic in Surrey.... lol :nana: :rolmao: :rolmao:

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Heh - just noticed I'd done this on Mozilla Firefox's weather toolbar - set it to Edinburgh and noticed the forecast was for heavy snow then sun, with packed powder snow on the hills and temperatures between 1 and -10 degrees...:yikes:

And then I realised that was Edinburgh, Indiana! :roll: :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE