Llangollen group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Stu i think i know where i can get some if you want me to check it out let me know

M

I ended up having to get my local independant DIY shop to order some. Now a word of advice: when you buy hinges they come in pairs. You need three hinges for the pot stand. Don't do as I did and only get 2 pairs; get three (= 2 pot stands!!).

Chris

elevenses

Forager
Jan 7, 2008
cheshire
Hi All, I have been away for a while,

Stu I have not forgot your hinges if you still want them ?

is anyone going to the site in the next month or two ?

Cheers

M

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Hi All, I have been away for a while,

Stu I have not forgot your hinges if you still want them ?

is anyone going to the site in the next month or two ?

Cheers

M

Hello Mate. Are you married now then?? Yes I could do with the hinges for the meet next weekend (are you coming??). Ive not managed to get out at all as my back has been VERY bad (ive now got sciatica as well as my long standing back troubles), but am determined to get to this meet.

If you are going to the LLangollen site, let me know.
Ive not heard anything from David on the forums.

Stu.

elevenses

Forager
Jan 7, 2008
cheshire
Yep Im a married man now :) though i have aready lost my wedding ring :(!!!

Dont know anything about a meet next weekend ?

Im in work on sat until 18:00 so may pop over after that

Ill go over to get the hinges tomorrow as i'm off tomorrow, (borrowed a metal detector to look for my ring)

M

elevenses

Forager
Jan 7, 2008
cheshire
Lady's and Gents

I am considering doing a week stint with basic kit in either April or May

I was wondering if anyone else fancy's an extended stay or even just to join me for a couple of days / nights.

I am happy to slide the dates if anyone else has a preferred time and we can get a group together

If you can express an interest then I will sort out the dates.

Cheers all

M

elevenses

Forager
Jan 7, 2008
cheshire
Ok folks

I am looking at doing this on Fri 1st May - Thur 7th May
the ate is not set in stone yet as i have to make sure its ok to use the wood on that date but before i go and check wanted to know if anyone else had any thoughts on that date as it is a bank holiday weekend and i know SWMBO's and little'uns can affect things at these times.

But i thought this may help with holiays from work if you where planning a "long weeend"

if you prefer to do this via email of phone please PM me and ill give you my detials

See you soon M

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
I'm pencilled in to go to Sweden on those dates, but the trip is yet to be confirmed.

I'll try and firm up the dates this week and get back to you with my availabity

ATB

Stewart

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Im up for the week Martin mate. Since its a low kit week, I think SWMBO will pass on this one. Maybe we could even peel a couple of squirels or bunnies ?

Talk soon
Stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE