Little caravan up for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
I'm in the process of downsizing my life and have decided that the time has come to move my little caravan on. It sleeps 2 adults and a child comfortably, but I've mainly used it as somewhere quiet to sit and as a spare room for visitors. The outside needs a clean, it's looking a bit shabby but it was built in the 80's so I reckon that's okay. It is watertight, no soft bits that I can see. It has been resealed in places on the outside. Rather than sell it I'd like to swap it for something bushcrafty and useful...open to ideas and offers.

I am based in the midlands between Coventry and rugby

6c9ac69509ab8569254227f3d31eba50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7e5bfd233d5200f6a7492df140cd56c0.jpg

Last edited:

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Got family and friends in Cov that could give it a look over for me what sort of things you after if you can give me some sort of idea that would be great.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Got family and friends in Cov that could give it a look over for me what sort of things you after if you can give me some sort of idea that would be great.

Evening matey, I've got mr bilmo coming to have a look- I'll drop you a line if he decides it's not for him. In terms of trades I'm not fussed, anything considered!

Cheers j

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Morning all, caravan is available for offers! Had a great morning chatting with bilmo, but it's sadly too heavy for the car 😞....did make some lovely purchases though so a good morning!

Cheers all j

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I have seen this caravan - Its perfect for a garden den and sleepovers, extra house storage, horse paddock storage and tea facilities or just escaping the wife!

I was going to use it for ad-hoc accommodation a few nights a month had i not lost the need so that must show you that i was happy with the condition and serviceability.

If i had storage i would have it in-case i need it in future, or just paint it and make it into a kids den thats how ideal it is!!

It has
Seating to front that converts to a small double front bed / 2 singles
Single bed in the rear

Perfect!!

Last edited:

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
I have seen this caravan - Its perfect for a garden den and sleepovers, extra house storage, horse paddock storage and tea facilities or just escaping the wife!

I was going to use it for ad-hoc accommodation a few nights a month had i not lost the need so that must show you that i was happy with the condition and serviceability.

If i had storage i would have it in-case i need it in future, or just paint it and make it into a kids den thats how ideal it is!!

It has
Seating to front that converts to a small double front bed / 2 singles
Single bed in the rear

Perfect!!

Cheers matey, was good to catch up! Thank you for the summary, it's a good little caravan, off to a new home soon hopefully

Cheers j

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
This has now made its way to its new home with Mr Bilmo...thank you for all of the interest- selling the caravan turned into great opportunity to meet new people!

Cheers all j

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE