Liquid Sun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
So you wouldn't recommend preparing it in the nude then? :p

I was thinking eyes, nose, respiratory and thinking of potential acid tranfer during toilet manouvres ... hot plates/hobs, hot splashes are to be wary of irrespective of spice levels :yikes: (and be especially careful not to drop sharps if you do cook in the altogether ... )

The house fairly hummed alright. I did rub an eye . Stupid!

Aye, I learned that one from witnessing someone moving from chopping chillis to slicing onions ... he cried twice, second time was pain :(

Still... given the fact that I find 700 hot, I'm not sure how I'd cope with 50,000.

I'm the same with curries... always go for a really mild curry... can't cope with the hotter varieties.

Like what you like and enjoy :approve: . I see no benefit to the sauces created to have heat but no _body_ , others like them. It'd be a crying shame if we all liked the same stuff ;) :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'll try and get one in the post soon :) Maybe you can put a comment on the blog when you have tried it?

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Anyone else want a free small bottle to try since I have to go to the post office with Angst's garlic etc?.

Lets say....anyone with 1,000 posts or more :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hiya....not meaning to be greedy but i'd like to try if theres one going please....and my neighbour mark is a complete chilli-freak and i'd like to give him a taste....

regards

s

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Anyone else want a free small bottle to try since I have to go to the post office with Angst's garlic etc?.

Lets say....anyone with 1,000 posts or more :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

This is an incredibly generous offer and one I'd love to take up, if there's a little spare??

[I had to go and check to see if I've reached 1,000 posts :)]

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Miniatures on their way via MyHermes so should be with you for the weekend with luck. Sent yours with the beans and garlic Angst

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Very nice of you to spread the sunshine (liquid or otherwise) around Hugh.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not so much sunshine Colin - liquid sun - which is, as we know, hellish hot if you stick it in your gob.

I'm waiting for someone to have too much. The following morning may redefine sunburn!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE