Lightweight Coffee Cup

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Like it. Did you rub the top down to get it smooth and "un sharp", as my can opener would leave it like a razor. :yikes:

Loads better than the 3-in-1. I quite like it....no..... I like it a lot. May not be filtered but gives the impression it is. Just too :cussing::soapbox::cussing: :tapedshut dear

Buy the re-fill pack it's slightly cheaper!!

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
were do u get this cosy material from cos i want to make one for the crusader (in my opinion) the greatest mug thats ever been why cos its bomb proof and can with stand my elephant movements and doesnt damage when i accidently drop it down a fifty foot hill and then go running after it yep not my proudest moment

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
From what I've understood reading around the UL sites, plastic lined cans are visibly so. You can see it's been lined with a plastic film, that can looks absolutely fine to me. I'd certainly not worry about heating water in one.

The reflectix material you can buy in DIY shops, or Bob at backpackinglight.co.uk sells smaller pieces of it I believe. I make my cosies from closed cell foam mat material, I find it holds the heat longer. A double thickness pot cosy kept boiling water hot enough to scald me 40 minutes later when I opened it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE