LifeSaver Seat Belt Cutter?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Norm De Plume

Aug 14, 2017
Suffolk
lovely thanks guys.

I know it wasn't quite what you were asking for, but I particularly like the glass breaker on the ResQme - if I ever come across a dog suffering in a hot car, I may accidentally trip and stumble with my keys in my hand. Oops!

And the seatbelt cutter on the key ring means I'll have it to hand without having to ferret around.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
+1 on the ResQme; have one on each set of vehicle keys. Always to hand and discreet on the keyring. Definitely recommend from practice use; too easy to use in high stress moments and big motor functions take over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
The ResQue Me is available for peanuts unbranded from the online Chinese supermarkets.

Horrible tale here. My stepdaughters best friend suffered some sort blackout, shot straight across a dual carriageway and ended up upside down in a ditch full of water. She didn't manage to get out.

I've had one on my keys ever since, and sincerely hope I'll never need it. If it's hanging in your ignition, it's always easy to get to.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE