Levison wood rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Anyone know the brand of rucksack levison wood is using in his latest series " walking the Americas " ? It seems to be canvas and roll topped .

I know he uses Belstaff but I can't identify his rucksack .

Any ideas ???

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Lol, was wondering the same thing last week.
In the first two episodes. Iirc he has used two different rucksacks and one shoulder bag.
It looks like his walking partner is using the same roll top bag in red

Last edited:

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
60bcc9dba5644dc4b6f04470b2fca0c2.jpg

Best I can do .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
It's been bugging me too.
I would have thought that if it was a Craghoppers product, they would have advertised it on that page. Or maybe they hard a hard think about people like me refusing to buy any product with Bear Grylls written on it.

What I don't understand is how some days he has a rucksack, other days a messenger bag while his mate carries the same bag all the time. Is there a convoy of logistics trucks following them off camera? And what was all that about buying baggage horses?

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
It's been bugging me too.
I would have thought that if it was a Craghoppers product, they would have advertised it on that page. Or maybe they hard a hard think about people like me refusing to buy any product with Bear Grylls written on it.

What I don't understand is how some days he has a rucksack, other days a messenger bag while his mate carries the same bag all the time. Is there a convoy of logistics trucks following them off camera? And what was all that about buying baggage horses?

I thought that too, there appears to be a support crew somewhere behind the scene's ..........

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Rolltop with side pouches and a back pouch?

Closest can think of is..

http://www.homeofmillican.com/smith-the-roll-pack-25l.html

And they do make them in green and the red.

Edit: Ah yes, almost 100% sure it's a millican rucksack. Their twitter account promoting the show.

https://twitter.com/homeofmillican/status/823506144320692224

Oh and someone asked them.. though they don't seem to be sure either lol.

"@homeofmillican
Hi @Timleroyis, we have heard from other viewers that he is, I think he has a Smith Roll Pack 25L and a Rob the Traveller."

Last edited:

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Rolltop with side pouches and a back pouch?

Closest can think of is..

http://www.homeofmillican.com/smith-the-roll-pack-25l.html

And they do make them in green and the red.

Edit: Ah yes, almost 100% sure it's a millican rucksack. Their twitter account promoting the show.

https://twitter.com/homeofmillican/status/823506144320692224

Oh and someone asked them.. though they don't seem to be sure either lol.

"@homeofmillican
Hi @Timleroyis, we have heard from other viewers that he is, I think he has a Smith Roll Pack 25L and a Rob the Traveller."

Well done Jared , that's definitely it , shame there is no prize :)

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Looks like a good day pack. I'm not sure about some of the features for me personally - the laptop pocket, for instance - but I like the idea of a canvas pack that nods to modern design.

Very, very well done for identifying it - that really does show some product and brand awareness!

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I like the buckles, I have only ever seen them on bouldering mats before.

They look like ITW G Hooks, oh dear this has me thinking again. I have quite a bit of Olive Green material left over from my last project and have been looking for my next one.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Pipped to the identification post. Been eyeing up that millcam pack recently. Think it looks like a good bag for work and travel, with plenty of functionality as a bush day pack/overnight bag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE