Leuku and Puukko for sale..........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Now, I have a problem.

Its a problem I have had once before.

The problem is owning a knife I hate. I refuse to sell a "bad knife". Its bad karma in my book.

This is the knife (or rather knives)

2872474847_97dba2bb04.jpg

2872472139_5c7c722e7a.jpg

Whats the problem?

Well its described in detail on the following thread

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33865

In a nutshell? I love the puukko but find the Leuku dangerously short in the handle.

So what to do?

Bin them? Waste of a puukko and someone may be able to re-handle the Leuku (or even find they like it - though I doubt it). They might make something out of 9" of carbon steel blade though (a hatstand? :lmao: )

Sell it? Bad Karma

Now a year or two back I read this

Karen is running the London Marathon next year. She is raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust. This is a charity we have had a lot of involvement with. Andrew Delaney a local teenager died of cancer and through the work of his family the Teenage Cancer Trust has become the local charity of choice.

Karen recently ran a charity fashion show in aid of the TCT. The models at this event were all patients or former patients.

Karen&

This event was a great success and we managed to raise £4500 for the TCT. Sadly just this week, one of the models Claire Shannon died.

Fashion%20shots%20156.jpg

Karen is running the marathon in memory of Claire and Andrew and of course to raise money for the TCT. Please give generously

Well now, Karen is running again for TCT this year.

So here is the thing. If you want these knives, make a bid on this thread. Highest bidder at 23:59 on Saturday gets them. All you need to do is donate the winning bid on the "just giving" site (it takes credit cards and PayPal) with your BCUK name for the amount bid and I'll post you the knives.

Remember, I'm doing this to get me out of a bind - looking at a knife I can't stand!

You have been warned :D

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks joejoe - very kind - I'll pm a link to the winning bidder on Sunday night - you never know, someone might outbid you :)

The Leuku is grim, but the cause is good!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:eek:

Every time I get a bit jaded about life, you guys come along and make me smile.

Thanks guys :eek:

Here are the details for those who want to give something regardless of outcome

Karen is running the London Marathon this year and for the first time the Edinburgh marathon. Both in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust.

More details are here

http://www.justgiving.com:80/fortct

as well as the opportunity to donate ;)

Thank you

Its not often thing penetrate my "Mr Grumpy" exterior - but TCT made it - and now you guys have too.

Thank you :cool:

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
way above my budget as am out of work at the moment, send me the link though Red and I will send em a little anyway

Good luck and keep bidding

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE