Lets see your main user (knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wozbo

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2007
south yorkshire
Heres mine

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Stu has offered to restore it to "pretty". I really must let him tidy it at some point

Nah, it's nice to see a shiney, especially one like used for what it was designed for, instead of being stroked and kept pretty all the time, leave it as is.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The one thing I do notice is the wood - it has darkened a lot over time being used. Just sweat, hand "oil" and grime I suppose. Be nice to have it all shiny again - but I'd only go and use it :)

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Here is my every day use woodie clone, A Wright & Son Bushcraft Knife 4mm 01 tool steel full tang with ebony scales and Reground edge
DSC_0012.jpg

I probably carry my SAK Spartan more frequently, and also use this 2mm 01 tool steel full tang with Stabalised Amboyna Burr scales Driftwoodwalker commissioned necker for carving
photo.jpg

Last edited:

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
Joonas Kallioniemi Puukko

joonassharpen9923.jpg

My main roughing carving knife, used just about daily on some project or another.

This Valentine's Birch Heart was a nice hit earlier this year.

birchheart27522.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE