Leatherman Warranty

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DuckyD

Jan 7, 2014
West Yorkshire
Hi guys

I've got a Leatherman wave with a snapped blade that im wanting to get repaired / replaced. Has anyone sent one off before? Any ideas on how long it will take?

Thanks
DD

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
From what I recall Whitby knives are the ones to contact and they have a good rep for sorting things out quickly.

Sent mine in to Whitby a few years back - it had a snapped blade.
It was back within the week with a replaced blade, sharpened other blade, replaced diamond hone (which was well used),steam cleaned and oiled.
But I was friendly with the boss who has since retired :)

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
I sent my wave off a couple of years ago with a snapped blade and they returned it within a week. New screwdriver bit and cleaned.

Cheers
Tim

DuckyD

Jan 7, 2014
West Yorkshire
Quick update I finally got it sent off last week and a week later a brand new wave arrived! Cant fault Leatherman with a warranty like that!! and also Whitby knives for quick turnaround. :You_Rock_

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
I hear lots of stories like this about leatherman. That's why I was happy to pay £130 for my charge. Yes it's expensive, but that's only £5.20 per year if you take the warrenty in to consideration.

I'm glad you got a new one. It's always nice to get something replaced like that.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yup the warranties on items like Leatherman, Tilley Hats, Zippo and Maglite are legendary and certainly take the sting out of the initial cost. Have always had good service from all of the above and as such will always go to them if buying new. (Though I'm personally not to keen on the newer models of Leatherman; feel they've lost their simple robustness in favour of looking pretty.)

Glad you got sorted promptly and well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE