leather sheath for spyderco bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was commissioned by a member on bb, from the states to make him one of multi Carry's for his spyderco bushcraft, he wanted this in a nice dark brown, and to have contrasting stitching, he wanted his initials putting on, and for the system to accommodate a dc4 sharpening stone and a light my fire army fire steel.
he also wanted the sam brown stud to be black, which is a little bit different from the norm.
so this is what i made him.
hope you like it.

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

026 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

023 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
That's a lovely bit of work Lee... goodjob

I'm almost tempted to get you to do one for my Spyderco Bushie :D
it really is a great and versitile system mate, i would not use it my self, if it wasn't, as i could do any sheath that i wanted, but love this system, as i always carry these items anyway, and like them to be together, as having a means to make fire, and a means to sharpen your blade is very important to me, if for some reason i was to fall down a bank, or twist my leg in a ditch, or something, i like that fact that its right there, rather than have to rumidge in me pack, or what ever, when your out with friends, its not so bad, but when i'm out walking the dog in the middle of no when i'm on my own. or out stalking, then it is even more important to me.
take care.
lee.
if you ever decide mate, just let me no at one of the meets.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
A very good looking sheath, seeing it 'dismantled' like that, we can see the amount of work involved & the great design.

The knife ain't bad either :D
yes there is some work that goes into these mate, they are proberbly my most time consuming commsions that i do bud.
take care.
lee.

aquinatis

Jan 5, 2012
France
Hello: very nice work. I am new here, and with lot of knives, but a new spydie bushcraft G10. How can I contact you to make one nice sheath like this one?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE