a couple of commissions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by one of our members to make him a pukko sheath, for a knife that he has made, he wanted this in a nice dark brown, and to be a traditional Scandinavian sheath with a wooden insert, i dont make many of these to be honest, so was a refreshing change.
he also wanted me to carve a tree of life on there for hi too, which i also done.
hope you like it.

IMG_5230 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5239 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
he also asked me to make a kydex sheath for a knife he has made, with fire steel loop.

IMG_5229 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_5236 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Very nice work, both of them. Although I like the leather one best.
im not mad on kydex neither bud, my customers no that, but i make what they want mate, and there is a time and place for kydex even thow i don't like to admit that, but some people are lazy, and will not treat and look after the leather like they should, if they did that they would be fine, but some of the younger generation just like to throw there stuff in there bag and not worry. i get that, but personally i like to sit down, and feed my leather items, and bring some life back into them, but thats just me.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
As all the above really. Love the Pukko sheath, great shape and love the tree.

The kydex is well made, but yeh, just does not have the soul of leather

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Nice... as always lee, myself not into the Kydex, but it take assorts, but the leather one I like how you've done it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE