a few bits from me knives and leather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Stunning work Lee, been watching and commenting on YouTube. I will be looking for a father and son knives in a couple of months, my main knife at the moment being my Jacklore. Atb Shaun

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk HD
thank you, I would love to make you a father and sin knife bud, no problem have not done that yet, and would enjoy going that. I have just come up with my version of a woody type knife I will put a vid when l is done mate.
or you could send me a drawing of what you would like and I'll make it for you bud.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Lee as usual all very well done indeed.. top stuff ! .... that oak pattern sheath is the best bit of leather work I have seen , how long does something like that take to make ?
It takes me about 5 hours I think too tool something like this I think I drawn this pattern on me self, and what I have found is if it's something that you have drawn you tend to do it quicker rather than something you are not familiar with if that makes sense your hand tends to follow what you have traced onto the leather better when carving it in, I have a red Indian bushcraft seat to do and something like that will take a lot longer As he will send the picture of what he wants rather than what I have drawn, hope this makes sense mate. Take care lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks for all the kinds words guys it's very humbling when you read some of these comments someone just posted bb that I'm an inspiration to him, I can't tell you howuch that means I aspire to better my self on a daily basis and have many inspirations that I look into but never thought that my work would inspire people to make items like I make never in a million years did I think that.
take care all.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE