Leather Pouch for Folding Saw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Leather Pouch for a folding saw for sale. It is made from 3.5mm Veg tan, wet moulded to a very snug fit, dyed to a nice dark brown and waxed and polished to a shine. It has a little 'scratch' mark towards the bottom (no idea when or how I managed to make it) but it is only cosmetic and as this is intended as a user shouldn't really matter.

It is moulded to fit the saw shown but this is a common design (I have a bright yellow one made by stanley that I have been using for years that fits just as well ;) ) The saw locks both open and closed and is released by pressing the green button

I'd like £25 all in for the sheath but if you want you can have it as a set with the saw (brand new) for £35. (both prices include P&P and PP)

hpim0690uu8.jpg

hpim0691rq8.jpg

POUCH SOLD! - saw still available though (with or without a pouch ;) )

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
BUMP - and a price drop!

I'd like £20 all in for the sheath but if you want you can have it as a set with the saw (brand new) for £30. (both prices include P&P and PP)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Then again if anyone would like one I'm not adverse about poping to aldi to get one as a pattern!........ ;)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
OK this one has gone - pending a 'fitting session' with a pocket boy 170;)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Just to confirm ths pouch has been sold!

............... However I went to Aldi today :eek: so..................

I still have the green saw and now the aldi design if anyone else wants a pouch made ;) :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE