Leather possibles pouch F.S.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I thought I'd make a possibles pouch, I haven't made any for over a year now.
This is it;

As with all my stuff; completely hand saddle stitched, this time with 70lb artificial sinew, every stitch hole made individually.

Dimensions ( apx.) 5" x 6 +1/2" x 1 +3/4"

3.5mm, top quality hide, all brass metal work, oil dyed dark brown, actually a lot darker than it looks in the pictures.
PC070067.jpg

strap/press stud fastening, nice and secure
PC070077.jpg

A very strong and solid pouch, comes with two brass rings on the belt loops allowing you to fit detachable drop loops/danglers if you prefer.
PC070075.jpg

PC070074.jpg

I'm asking £53.50 inc p+p rmrd
If you would like a pair of matching detachable loops, add another £5
I can put initials of your choice,on the strap loop if you wish-no charge.( in the same manner as the RB on the back)

postal orders for payment,if possible please, can take cheques if you prefer.

post, then pm to confirm please;)

Thanks for looking
R.B.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
nice sturdy bit of kit that mate, should last someone a lifetime and then their kids lifetime. An honest good looking pouch which will do what it says on the tin. Cannot believe what you guys sell you gear for on here, its a bloody bargain that.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
nice sturdy bit of kit that mate, should last someone a lifetime and then their kids lifetime. An honest good looking pouch which will do what it says on the tin. Cannot believe what you guys sell you gear for on here, its a bloody bargain that.

Thanks Barney:eek:
pricing has been an issue for me since I started, people kept telling me; " you should be selling this stuff" but it's knowing what to charge.:confused:

I think times are definitely getting harder for folk, especially coming up to Christmas and I suppose items like this; are not exactly "essentials"

Thanks again Barney
all the best
Steve

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Christmas is about non essenials. It's a gift when someone spends a little bit more money than you would for something special.

That, mate is something special and well priced, if a little low.;)

Nicely made fella.:notworthy

ecobandit

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2007
northumberland
crikey RB u a registered charity? quality like that at the price,its a gift,(wish I had'nt been made redundant! maybe next year!) methinks you should change your name to SANTACLAUS(or sanity clause) it's a pair of budgies? (too cheap!) :drive: :red: :Wow: :Wow: :Wow:

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Hi Guys,

Got it today. It is even better than the pictures which I thought were good. I could not recommend Steve more highly.
The quality craftmanship/ artistry is impeccable. It will outlast me too, I think.
Breathtaking work.
Thank you,
George:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE