leather case for htc desire s, and some leatherman wave cases.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi people, i have made a leather case for a htc desire s, as the phone has just came out, and there is not that many to choose from, my dad had a good luck and didn't like any of them, so he asked me to come up with something for him.
and i came up with this.
006-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

010-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

i then had a go at a case for my leather man wave.
012-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

i then made a different style one, with some box stitching.
018-1.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

i hope you like them, all comments are welcome.
take care
lee.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice work Lee. Did you cover the back of the snap closure on the phone case with a bit of leather so it doesn't scratch the screen? Looks nice and handy, miles better than the tat you can buy for them.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Nice work Lee. Did you cover the back of the snap closure on the phone case with a bit of leather so it doesn't scratch the screen? Looks nice and handy, miles better than the tat you can buy for them.
yes mate, i allways do that.
on anytrhing i make where there is a sam brown stud or popper, it gets covered as standered mate, its the attension to detail i think some leather workers miss out.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
yes mate, i allways do that.
on anytrhing i make where there is a sam brown stud or popper, it gets covered as standered mate, its the attension to detail i think some leather workers miss out.

Yes mate, I figured as much especially for a phone. Nice one, keep up the great work!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE