Latest Tornado Now at 94 death Toll And Rising

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
as biker says above were are relatively lucky in this country my thoughts are with them regards dave

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I dont mean this to sound flippant but I used to think "why live in the Tornado corridor?" Then I saw how large of an area it actually was. The term corridor made it sound like such a small area.
Thoughts to the devastated families.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I dont mean this to sound flippant but I used to think "why live in the Tornado corridor?" Then I saw how large of an area it actually was. The term corridor made it sound like such a small area.
Thoughts to the devastated families.

It's a logical question. Many here wonder the same about other parts of the country. Why would anyone live in a "hurricane zone?" A "flood zone?" An "earthquake zone?" A "fire zone?" Etc. The reality is that it's nearly impossible not to live in at least one of said zones; and often they overlap.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I appreciate how #12 shows the devastation to what had been a stell structure. And #28 shows the couple coming out of the underground storm shelter.

From above the Medical Centre appears to have survived fairly well, it has cars jammed into its windows but the roof appears to be intact.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Terrible time and such devastation. The photos really bring it home.

My thoughts to all those who have been affected by this tragic event.

Atb

Craig

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It's sad that often what makes a place good to live in also makes it dangerous. And we cant compete with natures forces. Feel bad for those affected.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE