latest knives i have made

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
allo just thought you might like to see the latest knives i have made:)
raffleprizes003.jpg
[/IMG]

raffleprizes002.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry about the photos, i am better with a hammer than a camera!
Chris

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Really nice knives! I like the twist in the handle. Top work fella.:You_Rock_

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
My pleasure, credit where credit's due they are really impressive.

Simon.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
They are truly lovely. I've always found blacksmith knives attractive. I'll be really honest and say I wouldn't carry one in the woods as theres not enough handle for me - I suspect I would find them uncomfrtable in prolonged use. As an item for the re-enactor or even for household use though - really nice - useful and attractive

Red

naylor b

Jun 30, 2007
uk
Very nice :D
top quality work! You best get your good sewing needles out youve got two sheaths to make :D What are these made of are they an old file?
naylor

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
They are both made from EN36 (some steel from another job)
They are both destine to be raffled off . They take about an hour and half to make
But I aint mad the sheath’s yet so probably another hour and half each ish.
Glad you all like them

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Very nice work.....I do have to agree with Red, I would not use them outside, but like Jon says, would be good for the roast carving...I will buy a raffle ticket...

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
the raffle is being held at the NLHF

http://www.montacute.net/nhlf/

however for some sort of legal reason tickets are only being sold to re enactors. (some really silly law no doubt )
But if there is a way to get some for you I will happily do so. My knives are far from the only prize, there are other people involved, I am just one of the contributors. The NLHF is all ways worth going to any way , loads of things (not just swords ). But thanks for the interest :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE