Late introduction...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
I grew up in Sweden where spending time in the nature was something you just did. Fishing, canoeing, picking berries and fungus, wildlife watching, hunting, skiing etc.

Later in life I had to live in large cities, I'm a mobile phone software developer, and somehow left that live behind me. Recently due to several reasons I (and my wife and out two furry dogs) moved to Cumbria (northern England) to a much quieter life. That together with Ray Mears really got me interested in bushcraft again.

So I joined the local canoe club & found this site. Now I'm busy paddling, collecting kit, woodworking & making my own knife ;)

Looking forward to spending time here!

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Welcome to BCUK, lots to learn on here and lots of people,like myself, that want to learn. A friendly bunch on here,but just be careful opening cans of worms :D or swedish mess tins of worms :D See you around the forum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE