New Member, Hello All!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hobson

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2012
Devon
Hello all,

Just joined the forum, so hope to be on here to recieve and dare i say possibly even give advice, and share experiences of camping and bushcraft!

My wife and i live and work on a farm, me a farm hand/jack of all trades! my wife a dog trainer, we both grew up in cities but share a love for the outdoors, camping and walking, especially with our dogs.
I've spent most of my life doing as much as possible to spend time in the woods, whether whittling sticks or practising fire lighting, i fell out of it for a few years due to career choices but i did a couple of courses with Chris at Trueways before i met my wife and that got me straight back into it! since then we'v changed all aspects of our lives to ensure we stay much closer to nature and have a more fulfilling and less materialistic life.

I'm on mainly as my wife and i are planning a walking holiday, we have three German Shepherds and normal holidays just don't cut it, with the staying in one place and walks from a set point, so we're planning a holiday in the spring where we can walk all day, camp up overnight and get off again the next day, in a nice big circuit, over a week or so, we're currently going through the logistics of either sorting sites en route or contacting landowners for permission or wild camping.

So i'll no doubt be on picking peoples brains for advice on that! look forward to getting some good advice and getting to know more like minded people!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE