Large Classic Micarta Sebenza

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
For sale is one large classic micarta sebenza, i would say it's walue was around the £175 mark, it has just been fully refurbed by CRK and has a custom lanyard bail fitted, i can get pictures on request.

Am also looking for trades for custom knives, not neccessarily just bushcraft knives, custom slipjoints would be considered.

cheers

Nathan

i know that this probbably isn't the best forum to post this on, but i'm not allowed on BB, if anyone were to post a link to this thread then i would be extremely grateful.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I have seen and handled this Sebbie in the flesh, its a stunner and worth well above the asking price.

Good luck with the sale Nathan, you know i would have it if i could.

Fluffy

Feb 8, 2009
kent
I bought myself that one for my Birthday a couple of years ago, sold it, it was sold on, I bought it back from the next chap and sold it to Nathan so, to complete the circle as it were ...:D

Fluffy

Feb 8, 2009
kent
Nathan,

Send email some time ago hope to hear from you.

Fluffy, do you remember the blade steel and color of the Micarta inlays of "your" former Sebenza ?

Cheers,

Bagheera

Stonewash S30V with black micarta inlays.Large Classic.
That's the one that didn't go to Belgium :D

I swapped out a plain large regular and got one of my old Guyceps back:rolleyes:
Still have a large classic plain with G10 inlays from Stu Mitchell stuck on with 3M tape which give a fatter, more rounded grip that the product from Chris Reeve. I've found this more comfortable to work with for any length of time

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Stonewash S30V with black micarta inlays.Large Classic.
That's the one that didn't go to Belgium :D

I swapped out a plain large regular and got one of my old Guyceps back:rolleyes:
Still have a large classic plain with G10 inlays from Stu Mitchell stuck on with 3M tape which give a fatter, more rounded grip that the product from Chris Reeve. I've found this more comfortable to work with for any length of time

Thanks Fluffy,

I hope Nathan will be online soon :)

I have a superbly constructed belt sheath from ...?? I can't seem to remember if he came from Canada or the USA but it is made with hidden inside leather lining, 1000 grit polished leather edges etc. and it's made for a large Classic Sebenza with inlays so Nathan's Sebenza would finally fill my empty belt sheath :D

Cheers,

Bagheera

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
Thanks for the replies gusy:) just to confirm , price is £150 or equivalent trade, nice to see a few faces from BB on here, it's been a while.

pm replied to Bagheera- will go and check email now.

Nathan

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
Great:D cheers Piet, but in the interests of fair play i have to leave the offer open to those who pmed before you with offers.

Nathan

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Great:D cheers Piet, but in the interests of fair play i have to leave the offer open to those who pmed before you with offers.

Nathan

Nathan,

OK now the long wait starts .... just wish I hadn't send you an email through the forum yesterday at about 22:40h but a PM as those arrive while the board email didn't, perhaps it's pointing to an old email address?

I'm going to bed in half an hour, it's 1 hour later on the "continent" ;) so hopefully at 8 am my time I'll have an happy message and an empty wallet a little later :D

Cheers,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE