Sold LT Wright GNS Scandi 01 steel (New in box)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Murat_Cyp

Forager
Sep 16, 2020
Bristol
Dear fellow forum members,

It saddens me to let this go as it is one of the best fitting knives for my hands and I really like the design, but I ended up having too many similar knives (scandi grind carbon steel) made to my specifications (i.e. custom), so this has to go to allow some space for other new comers.

The price is £175 including pay pal fees and first class delivery. I am open to trades with lower, similar or higher value items, cash going either way depending on the value of the said item. I am not sure what I am after, please try me. But I will be particularly interested in Spyderco Spydiechef CQI version with no lock stick and high quality or hand made fixed blade knives. I am also open to direct swap with another LT Wright knife (GNS or Genesis) in AEBL steel with convex grind.

This knife is new in box condition, but I have hand sharpened the edge since the factory (belt finished) edge was not up to my expectations. The hand sharpening process took about 5 hours as I was carefull not to scratch the blade above the grind line. The edge is sharpened progressively from 240 to 10000 grid stones (the stone from 400 to 10000 were qulaity chosera stones) and stropped from 4 micron 0.1 micron. The edge is extremely sharp now! The knife has green micarta handle with black liners and comes with a high quality leather sheath which is standard for LT Wright knives.

Attachments

• LTW GNS.jpg
    LTW GNS.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: XIX

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE