Land Rover Defender V8i to swap for camper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 17, 2008
co.durham
Thanks for the offer Liam:) . Nice bus. Love the alloys. :drive: I'm into Vee Dubs (I've had an early low indicator bay window and two 2.4 diesel T4 Caravelles, and currently have a 1.9 tdi T4 panel van), but I'm currently looking for a camper big enough to live in.

i hope u are having a van warming party lol

Ferret

Aug 2, 2005
Berkshire
i have a mercedes 814 curtain sided lorry (j reg) which i was going to convert to a horse box but due to commitments have not got the time now after completing a ford cargo. i am just trying to find a picture of it some where on this computer. any interest

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
so93sw.jpg

Thanks for all the interest folks.

My beautiful Ninety has now been replaced by a hideous Renault Dodge 50 Series library bus:eek: .

The bus already has a basic camper conversion (sink with cold water, gas hob, stereo, TV, 12v lighting, split charger with leisure battery, double bed, storage etc) but I plan on upgrading so it's a proper live aboard.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE