Land Rover Defender V8i to swap for camper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
300fkgx.jpg

Here's my LPG fuelled Defender 90 which I'd like to swap for a big camper van.

Preferably a Mercedes like a 609, 811 or 814. I'd consider an unfinished project, or even an unstarted one...:) Might even look at an old horse box like a Bedford TK or a long wheelbase Dodge 50.

The Land Rover is a 1990 model. It has a 3.9 litre injected V8 and ZF automatic gearbox from a Range Rover. It has an LPG gas conversion with installation certificate. The tyres are huge Insa Turbos on genuine Defender alloys with 30mm alloy spacers. It has Range Rover seats in the front, and a standard Defender bench seat in the back. I have a pair of County side panels with windows available if you want to change it from a van to an estate.

The paintwork is Land Rover metallic Zermatt silver under a clear coat.

It's very smart for it's age. Chassis, bulkhead etc are all fine.

Taxed and MOT'd. It's in the cheaper tax bracket. It might be congestion charge exempt in London because it runs on gas and has low emissions. Not sure, because I never drive in London...:)

It owes me a little over £3,000.

Please drop me a PM if you fancy it....

Thanks.:thanks:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
You're not funny:rant: Just sold a camper that I built couple o months back...I'd have done the deal:(

Here she is

And this was the inside

Ah well.... Lifes like that innit?? :D

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
You're not funny:rant: Just sold a camper that I built couple o months back...I'd have done the deal:(

Ah well.... Lifes like that innit?? :D

Nice camper Dave...:You_Rock_ What was it originally? It looks too big to be a laundry van, but too small to be a mobile library...:confused:

I'm after something quite a bit bigger than an LDV though. I'm looking for something to be semi live aboard, so I've got my eye out for an extra long wheelbase Mercedes around the 6 to 7.5 tonne mark:) .

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Nice camper Dave...:You_Rock_ What was it originally? It looks too big to be a laundry van, but too small to be a mobile library...:confused:

I'm after something quite a bit bigger than an LDV though. I'm looking for something to be semi live aboard, so I've got my eye out for an extra long wheelbase Mercedes around the 6 to 7.5 tonne mark:) .

It was a parcelforce delivery van I think. It was only a 3.5 tonner though:)

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
I have a newley MOT's and taxed VW T25
Its this one in fact

nato02.jpg

Interest of any?

Liam

Thanks for the offer Liam:) . Nice bus. Love the alloys. :drive: I'm into Vee Dubs (I've had an early low indicator bay window and two 2.4 diesel T4 Caravelles, and currently have a 1.9 tdi T4 panel van), but I'm currently looking for a camper big enough to live in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE