Kydex Sheet, Where to buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a UK supplier of Kydex, fancy trying my hand at forming some

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Glad you asked this
I was going to ask the same question but I'm after 2x1 ft sheets as I have a couple of billhooks I need to cover

Mark

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
Are these not US based? really wanted UK based if possible

Thanks for your help though

according to thier "contact us" page, they are based in hampshire.

which is good, I may have to get some when I've got time over the summer. a couple of my blades's sheaths are somewhat lacking in features and/or quality.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
I've got 6 black sheets of kydex in the loft.

Bought 20 sheets about that many years ago while visiting with the late, great Bob Engnath; gave some away, used a little, and put the rest in the attic and left it there.

I like the idea of kydex - I don't enjoy working with it though :(

EDIT:

Just thought I'd add that I'm not suggesting I'm selling it, which kind of confirms my post as inane babble (again) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
LOL!!

Inane babble, but still interesting ;-)

I've got 6 black sheets of kydex in the loft.

Bought 20 sheets about that many years ago while visiting with the late, great Bob Engnath; gave some away, used a little, and put the rest in the attic and left it there.

I like the idea of kydex - I don't enjoy working with it though :(

EDIT:

Just thought I'd add that I'm not suggesting I'm selling it, which kind of confirms my post as inane babble (again) :rolleyes:

bmartin1uk

Forager
May 4, 2010
Baldock, Herts
If you can wait a couple of weeks, until i'm back from Thailand, i have 5 A4 sheets of grey kydex (2 or 3mm thick ish) to give away. Made myself a knife sheath last weekend and will keep 1 sheet in the loft for another day, but no need to keep the others.
PM me your address and i'll get them out to you if you want them. If more people PM me, i'll split them to the first 5.
I know its grey, but everyone does black and i kinda like it:rolleyes:

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
If you can wait a couple of weeks, until i'm back from Thailand, i have 5 A4 sheets of grey kydex (2 or 3mm thick ish) to give away. Made myself a knife sheath last weekend and will keep 1 sheet in the loft for another day, but no need to keep the others.
PM me your address and i'll get them out to you if you want them. If more people PM me, i'll split them to the first 5.
I know its grey, but everyone does black and i kinda like it:rolleyes:

Very Kind!

Top Man!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE