Knives for explorers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
have a word with maddave he has a clas olsen by him i will have a look at my shop tomorrow and get back to you pm me your phone no and i will ring you regards dave

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Our Explorers bought a box of olive green moras a few years back direct i think from the importer for about a fiver each. The price has now doubled though from this source, so we have gone the Clas Ohlsen route. The Cocraft Mora Knife is identical in every way to the Clipper, aside from the colour. At £3.99 each, i would say it's definitely worth finding someone close to a Clas Ohlsen to pick some up for you and post. They have a tendancy not to stock them though, so you may need to ask them in advance to order them in (should take about a week).

Last edited:

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
It is always worth asking a supplier, a couple of years ago Rob at Wilderness 121 did me a good deal on Moras for some leader training

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE