Knifemaker from Sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
Hi!

My name is Karl-Erik Lindblad, I live in Sweden and works with electronics on a swedish company that design and manufactures wireless hearing aids.

At my free time I makes knives and have done so since 2004.
You can see my work on my homepage, just click on my signature image below if you are curious. I have made scandi´s for some time now, but have recently managed to get some own blade design ideas to become reality, the results i viewable here in makers market (Dolphin and Shark bushies).

I also enjoy outdoor life, I live in the forrest outside a bigger town in the south part of sweden. I love fishing! The only thing that looks in through the window is elks, birds and deers! :D But since I got "little ones" that´s running around my legs, there have not been so much outdoor life, I have instead focused on my hobbie.

Well, thats some facts about me. Hope to enjoy my staying here, any questions just ask!

Cheers!
Karl-Erik

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Oh and I thought I was safe from the temptation of your beautiful cutters here....

For everyone else, Karl makes some of the most stunning scandi knives I have ever seen.

Welcome to the green side.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Oh and I thought I was safe from the temptation of your beautiful cutters here....

For everyone else, Karl makes some of the most stunning scandi knives I have ever seen.

Welcome to the green side.

+1 He was the reason I wanted to try my hand at making a scandi, awesomely inspirational (and sickeningly good!! ;) )

Welcome,

Cheers,

Alan

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Welcome Karl, I've got a feeling you are going to make a real positive contribution to this place mate.

All the best.

Kim

Feb 15, 2010
wales
Hi Karl,

Those are very fine pieces of art, it is obvious that you have a fine talent, I am definately looking to purchase from you. Shark 1 was quite possibly the most stunning knife i have seen to date. Had i seen it, i would have bought it and mounted it when not doing sessions, which would be the only time it would have been out, posing like bush bling for clients.

Please PM me about possibilities.

Jules

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
Hi Karl,

Those are very fine pieces of art, it is obvious that you have a fine talent, I am definately looking to purchase from you. Shark 1 was quite possibly the most stunning knife i have seen to date. Had i seen it, i would have bought it and mounted it when not doing sessions, which would be the only time it would have been out, posing like bush bling for clients.

Please PM me about possibilities.

Jules

PM sent!

Cheers!
Karl-Erik

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE