Hello! Just one more knifemaker ))

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hey! My name is Denis Cherevichnik - i am a weapons historian and a part-time knifemaker. I live in two different countries: UK (Sheffield), and Latvia (Riga). I have a dozen published peer-reviewed scientific works, including two monographs. Sometimes, I act as a scientific consultant for Wikipedia, helping Wiki editors remove fakes and hoaxes related to weapons. My favorite hobby: making custom folding knives. Recently, I developed a new design for a UK legal carry folding EDC knife and obtained three British patents for it.

Cheers,

Denis

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Welcome, always room for another knife maker. I’m intrigued by the UK legal design you mention, there are a few here who were around when Spyderco developed the UKPK, and when Mike Reid designed the PITS folders, one of which was mass produced by Spyderco for Mike. Mike is here as Pie in the Sky (PITS), and Jonathon D worked on the UKPK Design Team.

I just watched, with my wallet at the ready :D

Reactions: Northman
Welcome, always room for another knife maker. I’m intrigued by the UK legal design you mention, there are a few here who were around when Spyderco developed the UKPK, and when Mike Reid designed the PITS folders, one of which was mass produced by Spyderco for Mike. Mike is here as Pie in the Sky (PITS), and Jonathon D worked on the UKPK Design Team.

I just watched, with my wallet at the ready :D
Hey! I'm not sure how revolutionary my design is, but I wanted to create a full-size folding knife that fully complies with the strictest UK legal requirements. I'll soon post photos and technical information on the forum. I hope you'll like it ))

Reactions: Nice65

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
To add images direct you would need a paid membership, but you can use https://imgbb.com/ really easily to host some pictures. Lots of people have accounts with Flickr or Imgur, but imgbb doesn’t need you to register, which is nice for occasional photo posting.

Reactions: Northman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE