Knife website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Well I hope the Timbo who posted that Fenix discount code isn't the same one, as I've just used it :(

I paid with paypal on the plus side, so if I don't get the goods they'll take care of it.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
There was never any problems with folk being ripped off, so don't worry about it even if it is. I think the thing people took affront to was that there was a lot of lies thrown about about where the stuff came from who made it etc But this was about knives.

Well I hope the Timbo who posted that Fenix discount code isn't the same one, as I've just used it :(

I paid with paypal on the plus side, so if I don't get the goods they'll take care of it.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
I don't think it's the same guy. A whois lookup indicates the site is owned by a Tim Forshaw.

Although by the sounds of things he is probably the "Timbo" who posted the discount code - which is soliciting on BCUK without paying for a commercial account.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
There was never any problems with folk being ripped off, so don't worry about it even if it is. I think the thing people took affront to was that there was a lot of lies thrown about about where the stuff came from who made it etc But this was about knives.

More to it than that. He ripped off peoples designs and claimed them as his own. Many of them members on here too. Not just about knives, but leather goods and other things. He also had many sock puppet accounts and aliases here and around other boards and within knife related sites he set up. He also bad mouthed legitimate traders/makers/designers whilst promoting his own. An all round bad egg. he seems to like names like Noble, Laird, Lord, King and used aliases like Tim, Timothy, James, John and monikers with an historical connotation or connection. The name Tim Forshaw just screams out as being one of his.

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Yeah i remember some of that, just didn't want to seem like i was trying to start a whole new flaming :) I didn't know about some of it though, the bad mouthing legitimate makers, i know he's had various aliases. He was Big mark on here i believe and started selling copies of bernies bushy for £12 and hand axes n stuff like that. He also tried scamming money for woodland too i believe. :)

More to it than that. He ripped off peoples designs and claimed them as his own. Many of them members on here too. Not just about knives, but leather goods and other things. He also had many sock puppet accounts and aliases here and around other boards and within knife related sites he set up. He also bad mouthed legitimate traders/makers/designers whilst promoting his own. An all round bad egg. he seems to like names like Noble, Laird, Lord, King and used aliases like Tim, Timothy, James, John and monikers with an historical connotation or connection. The name Tim Forshaw just screams out as being one of his.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ye gods! but his 'Scottish History' makes me cringe :(
'scuse my Scots', but would that no' gie ye the boak? It's like some Brigadoonised cloud cuckoo land he's got in his head :rolleyes:

I know a few MacIntosh's who'd like a word with him over that travesty :sigh:

M

M

mcspringzy

whois says Knife-King.com

Registrant:
Bkg Cutlery Uk Ltd
Bkg Cutlery Uk Ltd
57 Bastable Avenue
Barking
Barking
Essex
IG11 0NG
GB

They own another domain.

It looks to me like a template site that someone has made and never finished. The social media links do not work on the right.

James1980

Aug 29, 2012
Rugby
I guess by the response that this is not a good deal then! Cheers guys for potentially saving an inexperienced chaps money. Every day is a school day!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE